Children who grow up in a family with bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle, have a higher risk to 50% of various diseases. The pace of life we currently entails that every time the evils occur in young age.
The current food pyramid recommends the following:
1. Consume plenty of water and drinks low in preservatives and dyes fruits.
2. Include in the diet vegetables, such as carrots, lettuce, chard, among others.
3. Eat at least 3 fruits per day, they can be prepared in juices or drinks.
4. Eat healthy meats such as fish, chicken, turkey.
5. Incorporate dietary eggs, nuts, etc.
Quality food, not any pocket collapses; It is available to everyone. Maintain good nutrition to live happily. Macarena Punch is a highly nutritious little baby that can be in the lunch box and can be taken at any time of day.